Exercise 4 Pre & Post Natal
4 Life Exercise Physiology has university trained exercise specialists with the knowledge, skills and expertise to deliver clinical exercise prescription for pre and postnatal mothers.
Prenatal exercise has been shown to improve maternal fitness, restrict weight gain, improve fetal well-being and enhance post-partum recovery.
Postnatal exercise has a variety of benefits for recovery and reconditioning of the body post birth. An Exercise Physiologist can guide you through a range of exercises that will assist with healing and recovery of the uterine, abdominal and pelvic muscles, restoring muscle strength and tone.
Benefits of Exercise:
- Improved Cardiovascular Function
- Limited Weight Gain and Body Fat Retention
- Reduced Risk of Gestational Diabetes & Hypertension
- Reduced Constipation & Back Pain
- Reduction in Possible Labour Complications
- Improved Energy Levels & Sense of Well-being
- Assist with Healing & Recovery of Abdominal, Pelvic and Uterine Muscles
- Reduced Risk of Post Partum Depression
For further information, please call us today on 9583 5200.