Exercise 4 Weight Loss
Weight loss fads and yo-yo dieting can be more detrimental than beneficial to your health (and your waistline) in the long run. Implementing a sustainable balanced diet and engaging in moderate intensity exercise on a regular basis is the key to a healthier, slimmer body. Finding a form of exercise you enjoy, keeping it varied and allowing yourself occasional treats leads to long term positive lifestyle habits.
Weight loss is not just about getting that beach body ready for summer!
Losing weight can also help with:
Diabetes – Improved blood glucose control
Heart and lung disease – Prevention and treatment
Joint and back pain – Improved strength, stability and mobility
Disease prevention – Reduced risk of lifestyle diseases
Mental well-being – Reduced stress, improved sleep, enhanced mood
General health and fitness - Improved overall lifestyle
Our Exercise Physiologists can educate you on how to:
- Monitor your workout levels to exercise safely and achieve maximum results
- Exercise with correct technique to avoid injuries that may hold you back from achieving your goals
- Train in a sustainable manner. Variety is key to success. Learn how to keep your training interesting and challenging through different forms and intensities of exercise.
- Nourish yourself and lose weight without needing to count calories or going hungry. Find out where you might be going wrong and what can be done to improve your nutrition.
- Incorporate all of this into your everyday life so that you can successfully make the changes necessary to improve your health, lose weight and keep it off!
Our clinic boasts a fully equipped rehabilitation gym and Pilates studio to cater for all of your training needs. Perform your workout in a positive, non-threatening environment.
Call us today on 9583 5200 to discuss our specific programs tailored to weight loss.